Livestock for sale - Fish

SChrisEV

In preparing for a big move, I have made the very tough decision to sell my aquarium, equipment, and Livestock.  I will have a separate post for the equipment coming soon, as well as a coral for sale post.  These are the fish I have for sale (and shrimp).

All of my fish are very healthy, and in most cases, I purchased them when they were small and they have matured in my system.  I've also included the timeframe these animals have been in my tank, you can see they are all very well acclimated to aquarium life.  They have been fed, frozen food, seaweed, and pellets.  In most cases, they all readily eat all three types of feed.

SOLD Fish Size Asking $ Time in my tank
YES Goldflake Angelfish (Apolemichthys xanthopunctatus) Large/Show $599.99 > 4 years
  Gem Tang (Zebrasoma gemmatum) Xlarge/Show $1,399.99 > 4 years
  Purple Tang (Zebrasoma xanthurum) Xlarge/Show $599.00 > 4 years
  Desjardini Sailfin Tang (Zebrasoma desjardini) Xlarge/Show $199.00 > 4 years
  Sohal Tang (Acanthurus sohal)  Xlarge/Show $749.99 > 2 years
  Yellow Belly Blue Tang (Paracanthurus hepatus) Xlarge/Show $249.99 > 3 years
  Rhomboid Fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus rhomboidalis) -female 2.5" $299.99 ~2 years
  Bella Goby (Valencienna bella) Xlarge $179.99 10 months
  Randall's Goby (Amblyeleotris randalli) Med/Large $99.99 1 year
YES Golden Midas Blenny (Ecsenius midas) X-Large $79.99 > 3 years
YES Flame Angelfish (Centropyge loricula) Large $149.99 > 2 years
  Misbar Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish (Amphiprion ocellaris) - Male   $39.99 > 3 years
  Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish (Amphiprion ocellaris) - Female   $39.99 > 3 years
  Proaquatix Wyoming White Clownfish (Amphiprion ocellaris) - Male   $79.99 > 3 years
  Proaquatix Snow Storm Clownfish (Amphiprion ocellaris)   $89.99 > 3 years
  Yellowtail Blue Damselfish (Chrysiptera parasema) - 4 of these   $12.99 > 2 years
  Onespot Foxface Rabbitfish (Siganus unimaculatus) Large $179.99 > 4 years
YES Heniochus Black and White Butterflyfish (Heniochus acuminatus) Large/Show $225.00 > 2 years
YES Flame Hawk (Neocirrhites armatus) Med/Large $99.00 10 months
  Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp (Lysmata amboinensis) Med $25.00 > 2 years
  Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp (Lysmata amboinensis) Med $25.00 > 2 years
  Blood Red Fire Shrimp (Lysmata debelius) Med $40.00 > 2 years
  Blood Red Fire Shrimp (Lysmata debelius) Med $40.00 > 2 years

I have a fish trap in the system now so the fish are all comfortable eating food from it, for all but a few fish I believe that catching them in the trap will go pretty quickly, they like food, and they are comfortable with me, enough so that most of them will eat seaweed from my hand.  That said, it may take some time to catch some of the fish, I will do my best to get the fish out as soon as I can, if there are issues catching a fish I will communicate that directly with the buyer, and there may be some cases, the gobies come to mind, they may not get caught until I am ready to move rocks, that will NOT be until most of the fish are collected.

I'll work on posting some pictures, if you are interested in a fish and I have not posted a picture yet, please reach out and I'll do my best.

I will ONLY hold fish with cash or Paypal.  I live in Pflugerville, and I will not ship any fish. 

• Like 1

Sorry to see you have to take down your system!  Having seen your system numerous times I can vouch for how healthy your fish are.  Looking forward to seeing your new build thread though!  :D  Are you still thinking of having it viewed from 2 different rooms? 

Thanks @Timfish it wasn't an easy decision, and I know I will miss it for the time I am without.  Yes, my current plan is to have the long side displayed in my office so I can enjoy it throughout the day, the short side will be displayed in an open living area for others to enjoy, and then if they have more interest they can walk through a door and enjoy more of the tank.  Below is a rough plan.  A 4' deep (front to back) would be even better, but we'll have to see what I can swing when the time comes.

image.png

But need to find good homes for the current fish. ;) 

• Like 2