180 Build "Heavy"

Grog

Other zoas opened today.   These were also from WWC.  Also, very good colors.  They called these yellow submarines and sweet tooth.  I'm digging both but that pink center on the sweet tooth is really nice.   Good purchase IMO. 

Letting all the new goodies acclimate for a week in the sand bed.   These will go on the bottom next to rocks and hopefully they spread upwards.

zoas.jpg

• Like 1

Cleaned and rearranged the last few days.       Glued a few montis down and put some zoas where they can spread out.  Need to figure out where the cabbage and hammer should go.

There is a little bit of fine green algae.    The diatoms seem to have gone away for the most part.

I need to work on the canopy Sunday.   We will see if I have time. 

Anemone is happy.  Her name is Anita.  I've been feeding her small shrimp 2x a week.  I'm a big sucker for nems and kinda baby them.    If you look closely at the top, I'm being brave.  I put a monti frag up on that rock to see how it likes the light.  Not glued.  Hoping an urchin or crab doesn't push it into the nem and its doom.  Testing another monti on the left, supposed to be Jedi Mind Trick but I'm not so sure.

IMG_20240510_135911951.jpg

Monti and stunner area, now with gorgs.  Gorgs are not happy as they just got moved.  ORA Melonberry monti upper left, some red/orange monti center, HS on right.   The fuzzy green is kinda yucky here.

IMG_20240510_135906711.jpg

Pulsing Xenia, toadstool, hammer, and candy cane here.  The night eyes zoas and toadstool seem to be fully adjusted now.  Hammer is down in the sand bed acclimating for now.

IMG_20240510_135919645.jpg

FTS

IMG_20240510_135857053.jpg

• Like 1