looking for my pink palys with green eyes

mikedelgado

hey thanks dustin, I have had these for almost 8 years. I was super bummed when my frag dissapeared. I heard back from someone that I for sure sold some to. I havent heard back if he can frag them yet though. If you find out for sure that the ones you have came from my tank please lmk. thanks!!

Hey Mike,

I purchased some of your Candyapple pinks and they even had new babies. Then something liked them more than me and they shredded up the small bunch. I prayed the leftovers would by some miracle come back but was treated to one of my cleanup crew cleaning off the rest of the rock a few hours later. Everything else is doing great though. I was wanting to grab another frag from you again since they were my favorite zoos, but I see your now having an issue with them. Understandable since your system is huge. well I was wondering if I could swing buy to look for some type of replacement. My wife said I could buy a frag of something, but I am not really in the mood to drive down to Austin and was looking to see what the local guys had currently.

Edited by alasg001

Argh, they are the only ones that refuse to open up in my octonano. I've only seen one open about half way, it's super pink. That's the one I'm hoping you are looking for. Still I'd prefer if you wanted to come by and grab them as I don't think they will spread quickly in my tank. My other zoa and mushrooms are going gangbusters. So if you ever want to come by and get them, let me know.