Weir Overflow system

Two water flow pumps

One circulation pump from sump

Auto Top off system with water storage bin

Random Chemicals and testing kit

Timers

Extension cords

cooling fan

My total cost for this tank are well over $3000 with livestock and equiptment. Im am asking for $1100 or Best Offer

My reasons for selling are that I am about to move and I am buying a dog. I dont think that there is enough time for both a dog and a tank. I also dont want anything to break or die in a rushed move so I figured I could spare it and let someone else enjoy all my hard work. I am willing to piece the tank out but you will not be getting as good of a deal if you want things in this manner.

Some pictures are attached. I have pictures of everything if you need them.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] for pictures

My girlfriend and I are very sad to have to get rid of the tank but hopefully the dog will fill this void.

post-747-1227309334_thumb.jpg

post-747-1227309401_thumb.jpg

post-747-1227309469_thumb.jpg

im interested in the liverock and whatever you have growing on it that cant be taken off. How much would you be willing to sell the rocks for?

-Steve

There are about five different medium/large rocks and one huge rock with a lot of coral on each. It would just depend on which one and what it has on it. If you are looking for a price per pound I cant give it to you. All I know is that I am going to sell it for cheaper than the stores would, it is all premium fiji rock completely covered in coraline algea. Most of the rocks have coral on them that would not be able to be removed. If you can tell me an individual rock/area from the pic than I could quote a price for you.

Hey I am in the market for a sump setup and also an ATO setup. Also what is the brand and size of your water circulating pumps in the tank. Is there anyway I can see your system in action. I would also like to see your brain coral and anemone. I live in Belton. Please call me at 2544230889 if I am unable to answer please leave a message since work does not allow me to carry my cell.

Edited by alasg001

• 1 month later...

I really need to get ride of all of this stuff (mainly livestock) I am offering all of the livestock have in there at the moment for $250. This includes all the coral listed besides the green zoanthid rock. The only fish that I still have is the damsel. All the other coral is still available if interested.

Thanks,

Dustin

1/23/09

I'm interested in the following corals. Also, might be interested in light if not already spoken for. Could I stop by later today or tomorrow and take a look? PM me with details where you live and what time works for you. I'm pretty flexible.

Green/Purple Brain Coral

purple/green zoanthids

blue candy cane coral 20 heads and 6 heads

green candy cane coral 4 heads

Povano Coral

Green Torch Coral

Green Ricordea 4 heads

Mushrooms; purple, blue, green, orange, watermelon

Montipora