zoa and mushroom frags

hammondegge

I am going to be preparing frags of all of these. Any interest?

Metallic Blue with Red Skirts - $15/polyp

superman.jpg

these will be sm, med, large $10, $20, $35

purpleteal.jpg

these will be sm, med, large $10, $20, $35

lilacgrass.jpg

these will be $10 each

hairygreenmetal.jpg

I will make the frags tonight and tomorrow. will try to get pics of actual frags later

I will gladly trade for SPS, zoas, Rics or other LPS

hammondegge-is pic #4 and the second pic of the shroom the same shrooms?

no texx, the first one is a picture of some green metallic mushrooms. the one in the susequent post is a Bright Green Ricordia Yuma. i may have some of these to frag in the next month or so.

the fragging went well, and i have enough for everyone who contacted me and more. i will have time to contact everyone individually over the weekend and will send pics if you asked for them. the frags should be healed by monday, and ready for pick up anytime next week. thanks for all the interest.

Robert, I wish I knew you were preparing those zoas and that monti for fragging, I would have "signed up" when I was at your place. I'd love to get a $10 frag of all 3 zoanthid colonies, as well as the tabling montipora. Please put me in line if there's enough available. Thanks in advance.

Mike

Ok, i am probably out of frags. thanks for all of the unexpected enthusiasm. Here are the results.

Yellowroushe05 (sm.purple, sm.green)

GKarshens (sm.purple, sm. green)

IrishTexan(sm.purple)

BigBird (Monti)

CafeRacer ( don't know exactly what you want but i have a nice piece of the green zoas with fan worms in it - thought that might interest you)

Mojo ( 1-2 blues, sm.purple, sm.green, monti)

AustinVines (?blues, Med green)

JohnG (4 blues)

DHayden (2 blues)

Dieselndixie (2-3 blues)

Deangelove ( sm green, sm purple, and a green mushroom )

Please let me know if i got any of that wrong.

for those who got the Blues, i have found them to (at least) double in population every month. I believe i told someone 1.5 times per month but after some additional guestimating i realized that was too conservative.

I will contact everyone individually when the frags are healed. everything but the blues should be ready by monday. the blues may take a little longer.