Jen’s Red Sea reefer 350

Jen_McG

If my memory serves me right, you were bullying me yesterday, which gives me the right to take legal action as well [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The court would side with me. You brought condys to a BTA party. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I see you both have money. If you need a lawyer look me up . I'll work both sides for the right fee.
Is your fee satisfied with a frag pack?
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

These are great fish. I've had mine about 3 yrs.

Sadly I lost the little guy the other day. Very weird scenario. Got a naoko fairy wrasse from ty that was being harassed and bullied. Put the sucker in my tank then he became the bully. He would nt leave the little guy alone. By the time I was able to catch him to separate them it was to late [emoji17] I’m still sad about it lol

• Sad 1

Sadly I lost the little guy the other day. Very weird scenario. Got a naoko fairy wrasse from ty that was being harassed and bullied. Put the sucker in my tank then he became the bully. He would nt leave the little guy alone. By the time I was able to catch him to separate them it was to late [emoji17] I’m still sad about it lol

Aw man! That's sad to hear.

32 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:
1 hour ago, Jen_McG said:

Sadly I lost the little guy the other day. Very weird scenario. Got a naoko fairy wrasse from ty that was being harassed and bullied. Put the sucker in my tank then he became the bully. He would nt leave the little guy alone. By the time I was able to catch him to separate them it was to late emoji17.png I’m still sad about it lol

Aw man! That's sad to hear.

I know here I am feeling sorry for the naoko as I was bringing him from your house not knowing he was a natural born killer on the inside....lol 

• Like 1

Changed the name back? Were the lawyers too much? [emoji51][emoji51]

Haha no you called me out for doing water changes so I felt like a fake [emoji13]

• Like 2

Haha no you called me out for doing water changes so I felt like a fake [emoji13]

I'm about to pull the sand out of my frag tank this weekend so that'll cause some water to be removed and replaced. Oh no! Call the water change police!

I'm about to pull the sand out of my frag tank this weekend so that'll cause some water to be removed and replaced. Oh no! Call the water change police!

[emoji51]. That will disturb a lot of stuff won’t it? I’ll hold the nems for you so they’re safe. [emoji175]

• Like 1

On 9/26/2018 at 4:38 PM, Jen_McG said:

Last new edition, couldn’t pass on this little guy
6bdcaedaf2735db21f8d6310ddcb784d.jpg

I have a red head solon wrasse in qt right now...really cool looking fish! It was my 2nd choice to a Scott's Fairy Wrasse...but I could never find one of those locally.

Also couldn't help looking at your frag rack...got a few nice looking millies there. Is the yellow one a sunset millie?

I have a red head solon wrasse in qt right now...really cool looking fish! It was my 2nd choice to a Scott's Fairy Wrasse...but I could never find one of those locally.
Also couldn't help looking at your frag rack...got a few nice looking millies there. Is the yellow one a sunset millie?

It’s a acid reflux milli, which in my opinion looks better than the Jason fox solar flare milli that’s right in front of it!

• Like 1