Last few items for sale! Must go today!

Bsud

Darn I'm too late again I have 3 tanks an no coral it's been 6mo but had money problems 2600 to fix my truck anyway I would have love to have any of it in my tank. If anything left send me a text I have nothing in my 50g cube my 100g or my bio but live rock my names Paul my cell is xxxxxxxxxxxx been looking for part time work that I can do with my disability and I think I found some so maybe after a year an a half I'll finely have livestock in my reef tanks an dumps thanks again been wanting a piece of brain coral cell is xxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/30/2017 at 10:22 AM, Bsud said:

All Have been sold. 

Do not completely remove a post, just mark it sold.  we now have no historical values and/or reference for the rest of this thread.

13 minutes ago, Isaac said:

Do not completely remove a post, just mark it sold.  we now have no historical values and/or reference for the rest of this thread.

This whole thread was a joke.. the OP never answered my question and I was the first to post. But, whatever.. 

Just now, Photodude (jakedoza) said:

This whole thread was a joke.. the OP never answered my question and I was the first to post. But, whatever.. 

its a new member, lets give benefit of doubt and take it a little easy on him eh?

4 minutes ago, Isaac said:

its a new member, lets give benefit of doubt and take it a little easy on him eh?

I understand, we've all screwed up, but even still a simple apology to not seeing/ignoring messages posted on the thread would suffice, but marking all items sold with people on the thread still asking questions without some sort of acknowledgement is just plain rude IMO.

9 minutes ago, Photodude (jakedoza) said:

I understand, we've all screwed up, but even still a simple apology to not seeing/ignoring messages posted on the thread would suffice, but marking all items sold with people on the thread still asking questions without some sort of acknowledgement is just plain rude IMO.

not saying is excusable, but make it a learning moment, not a pitchforks and torches moment.

Let's give Bsud a BREAK. You might not know that he originally posted a thread ( something like "Breaking down a 29 BioCube") on Saturday morning. I was able to get intouch with Bsud Saturday morning and arranged a pick up of a couple of corals and the blenny at 9:30am on Sunday. I don't think there was much left in the tank when he posted this "Last Chance" thread to get rid of the clown, shrimp and montis that were still in the tank. (I think someone was coming for the candycanes.) Look, I'm not going to speak for Bsud but I met the guy. NICE guy. He struck me as a guy who really didn't want to drop out of the hobby but life is getting complicated and needs to simplify his life. TIME is too valuable to take care of the tank and my guess is he is not spending a whole lot of time following this forum right now. I can see for him the quickest response after all was taken was to just mark all sold. I don't think he meant to upset any of you.

I'm with Isaac. Learn from it and move on. There will be lots more livestock posted for sale.

By the way, I bet Isaac has some kick *** chalice corals for sale. Just sayin...

Peace

Todd

Archived