ShawnM

3 Blue Digi: large $20, med on fully encrusted plug $15, small $10

2a19cab7c22c4d4b3a093c7e4741a24b.jpg

Red Planet X 3 $20 each

Superman monti x 1 small $15

Green acro x3 $20 each

3fe9dc2d9346ec09b80d18c9fd15fd0f.jpg

Sorry for the poor pictures taken with iPad

Suppose to be frags but I guess the title might bring in The addicts too [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Pretty sure the left frags are the red planet frags he mentioned. The superman man monti is the center one and the 3 green acros are the right ones.

Ty got it exactly right

And that is pretty impressive from the picture (it sucks) Ty your not going to jump out of a closet and scare me are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the left frags are the red planet frags he mentioned. The superman man monti is the center one and the 3 green acros are the right ones.

Ty got it exactly right

And that is pretty impressive from the picture (it sucks) Ty your not going to jump out of a closet and scare me are you?

Nah, I can ID an SPS frag a mile away these days... Okay, maybe 10 miles... [emoji12]

Ty got it exactly right

Nah, I can ID an SPS frag a mile away these days... Okay, maybe 10 miles... [emoji12]

Ok let's get an id on the acros on the right?

Ty got it exactly right

Ok let's get an id on the acros on the right?

Too easy! Shawn's Green Acro! Booyah!

Need to make room on my rack so come buy a red planet and green acro get the superman monti free.

First free pack will have a choice of fresh break piece of monti or one on a plug already encrusting

Archived