50 gallon shallow reef

Christian

Merry Christmas guys, thought it was time for an update on one of my current aquariums. My 50 gallon shallow reef, Predator Aquarium. I've got two pink skunks, baby stingray, wrasse and an eel. Running on a chiller and a sump. post-958-0-09287100-1482716911_thumb.jpgpost-958-0-49227800-1482716937_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Reef looks good but I also spy some Citadel paint pots...what's going on over there? :grin:

AOS warhammers sylvaneth

Is that a ghost moray eel? Man, I've always wanted one, but I don't have the energy for a eel equipped tank. (Or a supportive wife of having a snake-like animal in our home)

Yes ghost eel, eats great and does not try to jump out, I only have a lid on the tank which is not working the acrylic I got is bending:( I put a little 1/2" pvc pipe for his to hid in he only eats like twice a week. Where as the stingray eats all the time I feed like once a day but he would eat all day if I was home lol

Nice Stingray! Very cool. I don't actually paint Warhammer but I do use Citadel paints. If I did paint up a Warhammer squad, it would definitely be Deathwatch Space Marines.

You mention you have a chiller? What temp do you keep the tank?

Right now I don't have it connected, I have to drill my sump, but the tank is staying a 73-74 right now I've got a room heater that keeps the garage/ movie room warm so it's nice but once the summer comes I'll probably keep it about 70 on the chiller and keep the heater/ apex control set to 73 stingrays like it cooler, I'm going to try and just have soft corals in the tank with some LPS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived