saltwater snoopys 100g

saltwater snoopy

next to my bed its roughed in bulkhead hole horizion 3x 1" and about a 36 to 40g sump placed need to be plumb out an fuge built light work needs to be done returns, pwr head and last RO/DI mix station an top off basically everything but we have some temporary filtration contemporary flow and left to keep things seeding cycling

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

i got to take the time to thanks you folks that have help me an the others for putting up with me doing this on limited funds an other limitations i prob been a pain ive been all out on this sense i got my 100g So thank you all : )

it looks like a hack job but in time it will clean up took all the stuff out of the rm sense i had a roof leak gave me a reason to rebuild the whole rm around my tank/sump/an water station going to be able to fold the bed out of the way like folding a giant futon, just going to take time an money thats why i wanted my tank filled asap even if i temped a few things ill get a little age on the tank as the build will be slow : )

Looks great, how did you get the rocks and sand to stick on the top? grin.png

Don't worry about what it looks like as long as it makes you happy. Sounds like you got bit by the bug and you will constantly want to improve your set up but the important thing is there is water in it! rock.gif

lol magic , good grief snoopy , its been a hang on snoopy hang on kinda month all month long was a time i could have got this far in about a day an a half without breaking a rib or cracked lol its starting to take shape and im recovering : )

man i got the bug lol my OCD is kicking in an no wifie to say no j.k. i keep see all the really nice set ups an i want to finish both tanks i can upgrade stuff later , but just to ruff in all of it is still a big deal in my case, want to tie my R.O. D.I. an mixing station to the feed the tanks at some point so i only need to lift cups of salt ugh so much to do

gathering up stuff to start fuge build and mixing station. also thinking of DC back up on both tanks got a nice PDU fm my access control days and heavy wire is already in place that went to an existing battery backup tight end to a marine battery, i know how to do this stuff lol and then some after 25yr+ in the field but my body is toast so ill get help, I'm stoked about this next phase of the build about a yr ago i was looking at a wall unable to sleep info mercialed to well i wish i had a salt tank , so i got online an found ARC an read post an pics an started to get hooked lol but knew i can't afford to get one an theres no way i could build it if i could so i finally made a username let see where it goes start this Journey about a year ago with the help of good people at ARC and some friends help on the physical part of the build an getting stuff out of the truck fm parts,tanks an even lots of water , i may still be up all in pain at times but ill be looking at a tank ive wanted sense i was in my 20s an really needed for the last few yrs my world just got alot better thanks guys

• 1 month later...

no not yet , after i over dose my tank last mo with algaefix it was hard on my big nem its mostly bleached out in color, i guess it from that i dont have the sump tied in but i should have let it heavy cycle, that was a big set back i had to do 2 big water changes and tank is stable but sure wish it were finished, im doing what i can some of it is really hard on me but will be ezer when its finished, maybe someone can come by an walk me through my test kits in the next couple of weeks thanks guys

Archived