What kind of designer clownfish to get?

devildog1986

About a month I saw some awesome frostbite subzero clowns in San Antonio. They had so much blue on them, it was amazing. Only 200 for the pair, I should have got them, thanks for reminding me of my regret, lol.

They looked kind of like this blue.

attachicon.gifLargePremBirdshotBlackIce1img1-150x150.png

Sorry for the flashback. What aquarium store had designers?

Just Reef

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike told me to post these so here it is! Blacker ice juvenile hosting the rbta anemone!

b8298df734b2b3578c2517762e61cfdb.jpg

ccb1fcd6141a13df0cc301d12a41bc30.jpg

This is the tiniest clown/anemone combo I have ever seen. Absolutely adorable. The pics don't show it but this clown is < 1".

Both of my pairs are in my 215 together and they school most of the time. It's pretty neat. I got them from Aaron at Just Reef. They are Sustainable Aquatics designers.

I especially love that they weren't fished out of the ocean.

I've gone 3 times to check out just reef, and they are out of town or something. I keep hearing good things about the store. But haven't had much luck checking them out.

Mike told me to post these so here it is! Blacker ice juvenile hosting the rbta anemone!

b8298df734b2b3578c2517762e61cfdb.jpg

ccb1fcd6141a13df0cc301d12a41bc30.jpg

This is the tiniest clown/anemone combo I have ever seen. Absolutely adorable. The pics don't show it but this clown is < 1".

That's a beautiful clown. I love the black eyes.

Well guys, a little update the wife finally found a clownfish that she likes and we can meet halfway. These are the ones she wants. But now out yet. Being that they are so anticipated, I'm worried the price is gonna go through the roof when they are released. c93bead067322e37b151d8df69df9045.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived