Baby black ocellaris

achen

My kids want to raise more baby clowns so I need to start finding new homes for my current batch of black ocellaris babies. They are about 4 months old and varies from 1" to 1.5". The 3-4 bigger ones are starting to be real aggressive so it's probably good they get a new home.

Not looking to make profit but just enough to get more rotifiers and items for future babies.

Sorry but I could never get good pictures of the babies. Asking $15/clown or $12/clown if you want more than one. I got 9 left. PM me if interested.

baby_clownfish_20160705_zpsucxfyybc.jpg

Not sure but I can tell you the parents are about 3.5" and there are in a 12 gallon. I had them in the 12G for over 3+ years and they are doing fine. So you are fine with a 25G tank.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. I wish I could take better pictures to share. They are a joy to raise. The kids loved feeding them since they come up and eat out of their hands.

All my babies have new homes now. Thank you to everyone that dropped by. I'm sure all of them are loving the extra space. My kids will miss them but will be excited to start the process again.

Just an update. I got 3 left. Thanks Sascha and Eric for finding new homes for our babies. I hope they will be a nice addition to your tank.

Alex

Thank you Alex. It was great to meet you and the little guys acclimated well last night. Good luck on your next batch!

Archived