Lazy man's 240....or let's get crazy and just go over 300 build

bfrench

Apologies all for the terribly delayed update to the build thread

So, not long after the prior post the marble shower floor pan in our master bath broke and began leaking into my wife's closet....

The cash we had set aside to finish out the metal building became the cash to repair/update the master bath.  So the tank, sump, skimmer, lights, etc.... reamain in storage for the time being.  In the interim I opted to start my own business, which has proven to be exceedingly time consuming and reasonably profitable.  We've been at it just over a year now and are finally at the point of bringing in employees to help manage the extra work. Add to that we just had kiddo #2 and life has been a bit crazy. Realistically, I'd love to have a tank (any tank) up and running in the next few months, but this is probably a pipe dream.  I think I'm really at the point that investing into a smaller tank will just be frustrating as I'd rather spend the money on getting the big tank set-up. Here's hoping that at some point before the end of the year we're able to finalize some sort of a plan to work towards accomplishing that goal.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well congrats on kid #2 and the new business (what kind of business). Hope it’s stays profitable for you. That sucks about the master bath. Hope you are able to find it make time to get a tank set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived