Frag rack

ShawnM

I keep reading the title of this "fraggle rock," i need help *lol*

amazon has many magnetic ones under 30, but they mostly use 2 magnets. if you have some spare magnetic mounts from old powerheads or old window cleaners, heres a DIY thread w/ ideas: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1724016%C2'> I think im gonna make one w/ plexi and an old koralia magnet :)

I saw them today just having a hard time dishing out 50 dollars for a small rack when I am sure someone on here has one lying around or I can make one ( not as nice) for half the price wanted to try on here before I spent that much on something that not a necessity right now

I keep reading the title of this "fraggle rock," i need help *lol*

amazon has many magnetic ones under 30, but they mostly use 2 magnets. if you have some spare magnetic mounts from old powerheads or old window cleaners, heres a DIY thread w/ ideas: I think im gonna make one w/ plexi and an old koralia magnet :)

What was the link?

Ty just ordered one of the small ones. Just needed it small that is why I said one magnet and usually two magnets ones are for the corners and it would not have worked. Thx reburn

Archived