Tank cloudy, corals are pissed

tennisjad3

Hi all, my tank looks terrible. The last 2 days it's been super cloudy and my corals look like someone is contiguously poking them with a wooden skewer. The only thing I've done is remove some corals (torch, pagoda cup, some shrooms) and add 2 new ones (meat coral and bubblebroup in the corner). I don't think that doing that would totally mess up my tank, but maybe I'm wrong?

I did a 5 gallon water change yesterday as damage control, but the corals actually look angrier today than yesterday. Any advice? Should I go buy 5 more gallons of water and change it again? It's a 29 gal on that note. I'm just hoping my friends didn't think it would be funny to dump some beer in the tank to get the fish drunk as that's all I can think of going wrong the past few days to cause this....

Pics 4 fun, plz send help/advice. I really don't want to lose a tank

post-3967-0-28103100-1456687548_thumb.jp

Carbon dose can't hurt. What are all of your parameters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does that mean add purigen or something? How do I dose Carbon?

Params are normal I believe, I had them tested yesterday when I traded in some pieces for the bubble. I'll get them retested today

+ running a bag of carbon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any products I can stick in my filter?
You can buy a bag of carbon and put it in your filter. I agree with running some carbon too.

Archived