160 reef tank w/sump for sale

bigdog0099

For sale is a complete saltwater aquarium made by Dutch Aquarium Systems (DAS). It is a 160 Gallon tank with a sump and lots and lots of accessories. Also included is all of the livestock in the tank and sump, as well as a Giesemann 260/Moon light system, RO/DI, calcium reactor, Tunze ozmoregulator, extra pumps and lots and lots of support equipment. I have a bunch of books I will throw in as well. The tank (and me) are located in Elgin, just East of Austin on 290.

I have had this tank operating and looking good for over 5 years and it is now time to move on and do something else. My job is requiring more travel so I have less time to spend on it. I have really enjoyed this system and all of the learning and creating that goes into it. Now it is time to let someone else have a go at it.

Everything is well maintained and in good working order. There are waaaayyyyyy to many items to list here so If you are interested in the system give me a call and arrange a visit. I will be happy to give you the whole rundown and show you all of the stuff.

Obviously, moving this thing will be a chore and you will have to come up with a plan and the means to move it. I will be happy to assist with the process but only as a consultant on set up etc.

If you are interested please contact Don at 512-563-7632 and we can discuss the details and arrange for a visit if you are interested. I am not really sure what to ask for this but I am thinking somewhere between $2000-$3000. It is important to me that this thing gets a good home so I am very negotiable on this. If you are interested lets talk and see what we can do. Serious Inquiries Only Please!!

Also, I do not want to part this thing out as I haven’t the time or the energy to do so. This is a great system that is easy to maintain and it has been an excellent tank.

I have some pics as well so send me your email and I will be happy to send you some pics.

Edited by StarFire
Changed 190 to 160

The tank is 53" wide by 23" deep by 31" tall.

It is a reef tank!

For some reason I am not able to upload pics to this site?? When I select the pic and hit the upload button it shuts my browser down (mac running safari) with an error and I have to start all over again????

I have some pics of it to share so if you want to see them hit me with your email and I will forward them to you..

Thanks!

Don