Fish from my 500G tank

Kfennell

OK here are some pictures and prices.
Pickup will be the afternoon of Dec 12th and all of Dec 13th. I live in Martindale TX in the San Marcos River Ranch Neighborhood. 3301 Scull Rd is the closest address that is on the map. Please don't ask to come at another time from then. I will post another thread with my equipment as I get it cleaned and take pictures. There will also be another thread for the rock.
All fish will be held with a $10 or 10% Deposit via paypal whichever is less. The rest of the payment will be due in person on the pickup date. No refunds exceptions etc. I am sorry for being harsh, but I have sold 2 large tanks already and I you just get a million stories about I am coming for sure yada yada and then you are left "holding the bag" somewhat literally! my paypal is [email protected] please send payment and post in the thread what you have paid for so others know it is sold. I wuill immediately refund money etc if there is overpayment. I am happy to prove I am legit and not going to steal your money if there is some need.
All fish except the Chromis came from Divers den and all fish were QT'd Never been any diesease in the tank in the 2.5 years it has been running. I think all of these fish have been in the tank about 2 years. All the prices are close to what they sell for on divers den which is typically pretty reasonable and no shipping and the fish are SUPER healthy. I would 100% say they are safe to go in your tank with no QT. Please note that these fish are all fairly large examples.
1. Diver's DenSA™ Full Bar Black Ocellaris Clownfish $125 for BOTH
64ORuLZ.jpg
2. Female Snow Onyx Clownfish $125 (based on what I saw one for sale for $175 on blue zoo, not sure if this is the right price) She is nice and big and fat and friendly!
mcXv0CF.jpg
3. Pink Hawkfish $65 He is a little mean, super fat!
skFs9ky.jpg
6. Kole Eye Tang 6++ inches $75 Awesome color, the best I've ever seen.
PTc55kf.jpg
7. Black Combtooth Blenny $25
4HvfUBm.jpg
8. Blue Lined (scribbled) Rabbit Fish $65 6++ inches and fat
DoSB4tq.jpg
9. Blotched (spotted) Rabbit Fish $55 same thing awesome fish
See above pic
10. Chromis There are about a dozen $5 each.
jAZZgLO.jpg
11. One sand sifting starfish $15.
tYxWgi6.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional pics (if you are a serious buyer).

Thanks for looking, watch for my other thread on the rocks.

1. Everything that I have is listed here as far as livestock or in the rock thread.

2. The vlamingi can be seen at

however he is far too large for a 270g tank that your name shows.

3. Let's hold off on negotiations for the first 72 hours or so and treat prices as firm for now. That doesn't sound like a bad deal though.

Sent PayPal on Purple Striped Dottyback $20, Splended Dottyback $50, and (1)sand sifting starfish $15 - $85

Pickup will be the afternoon of Dec 12th and all of Dec 13th. I live in Martindale TX in the San Marcos River Ranch Neighborhood. 3301 Scull Rd is the closest address that is on the map. Please don't ask to come at another time from then. I will post another thread with my equipment as I get it cleaned and take pictures. There will also be another thread for the rock.
All fish will be held with a $10 or 10% Deposit via paypal whichever is less. The rest of the payment will be due in person on the pickup date. No refunds exceptions etc. I am sorry for being harsh, but I have sold 2 large tanks already and I you just get a million stories about I am coming for sure yada yada and then you are left "holding the bag" somewhat literally! my paypal is [email protected] please send payment and post in the thread what you have paid for so others know it is sold. I wuill immediately refund money etc if there is overpayment. I am happy to prove I am legit and not going to steal your money if there is some need.
4. Purple Striped Dottyback $20
4rgT4E9.jpg
5. Splended Dottyback $50 VERY BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLE!
az2sMpX.jpg
11. Two sand sifting starfish $15 each.
tYxWgi6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived