Huge warp speed mother colony

FarmerTy

It's just taking up too much room in my tank and I'd rather put more acros in its place.

First $100 gets it. It's gorgeous and huge! Best estimate is about 14" across and 12" wide. I still have to remove it from the rock so I can't promise it'll all be in one piece. I'll do my best! If it isn't spoken for before the end of the weekend, it'll go to a LFS.

a07a41d2c853888db4974313d359249f.jpg

8a6b464bf2d84e5bc57f98df80f8c5d6.jpg

1c200e22a53bcf8f93699617d710ed29.jpg

I'd totally buy it but only to frag it up... And therefore feel like a jerk destroying such an amazing coral.

Well, I'll give you first dibs before taking it to a LFS if nobody picks it up this weekend. I'd like for someone to get it whole if possible first since its such a stunner. I mean, just the sheer size with the bright green to dark brown contrast is a amazing and doesn't show up well on pictures. It's definitely one of those corals that just looks way better as a huge colony.

The LFS will chop it up anyways so I'd rather get it to you if that's the case. [emoji106]

Awesome size and shape on that coral! Good job.

Thank you sir! That's 2-3 years of good growth on that thing with a tank upgrade in between.

It's sold by the way! Thanks folks! I'll have some smaller incidental frags for the auction at our meeting this Saturday at Dan's and Meg's.

Who's the lucky new owner? I ended up pulling a Ty and fragged my frag when trying to take it out of the plastic bag. bye.gif

Oops! A couple dabs of superglue and it'll grow back over the break in a week or two!

Dan and Meg are the lucky winners! Have fun with the fragging party! punk.gif

Archived