Apex Lighting Help

Hey guys, I was messing with the timing and intensity of my two Build My Leds last night and today only one of the two is working doh.gif . After an hour of fiddling with it I'm kinda stumped with what I messed up. Maybe someone can see an error in the code?

I did notice both lights were on for about 5 minutes before one of them went out. Also, I did find an overlap in timing on one the outputs below that I corrected, but the one light still remains off. I checked all the connections and couldn't find anything that came loose.

The goal is to have both lights come on at 1:00 PM, ramp up to 90% over 2 hours, stay at 90% for 5 hours, then ramp back down over two hours before they turn off for the day.

Power Plug Code - Note: Both lights are on the same power strip plugged into the single apex powerbar outlet.
BML_12K_14K
Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If Time 12:59 to 22:01 Then ON
If Temp > 81.0 Then OFF
Outputs:
BML_1
Set OFF
If Time 13:00 to 15:00 Then BML_Sunrise
If Time 15:01 to 20:00 Then BML_Daytime
If Time 20:01 to 22:00 Then BML_Sunset
If Time 22:01 to 12:59 Then OFF

BML_2
Set OFF
If Time 13:00 to 15:00 Then BML_Sunrise
If Time 15:01 to 20:00 Then BML_Daytime
If Time 20:01 to 22:00 Then BML_Sunset
If Time 22:01 to 12:59 Then OFF
Profiles:

BML_Sunrise
Type: Ramp
Ramp Time: 120
Start Intensity: 15
End Intensity: 90
BML_Daytime
Ramp Time: 1
Start Intensity: 90
End Intensity: 90
BML_Sunset
Ramp Time 120
Start Intensity: 90
End Intensity: 15
Here is what it looks like on my Apex Fusion homepage:
IzygZTo.jpg

Not sure if the set off would be the problem, I have my lights using Fallback Off Set Off and timer which works fine but I'm just running an ati sunpower fixture not ramping. I would add the fallback off in case the base unit disconnects from the energy bar.

If both lights have identical programming, and are plugged into the same Apex Powerbar outlet, I'd suspect it's either something wrong with the power supply or the light. Try swapping the power supplies for the lights and see if the other light is the one that's off. If so, then it's probably the power supply.

Also of note, if the power supply gets too hot, they will shut themselves off to prevent burning up. I had this happen when my cooling fan died. My lights would start turning off during the day as their power supplies got too hot.

Positioning could be a good point as the plug 4 and 8 are different outlets entirely and apparently if the draw is too low the outlet will shut itself off. Also had the issue with the fan going out on a skyye led over my sump that would cause led to cut power to cool thenn turn back on. Definitely try swapping power supplies.

Archived