Rainbow anemones

FarmerTy

Alright folks, got the Colorado sunburst and not looking to have an anemone tank here so my two "rainbow" anemones must go. The reason I put the word rainbow in quotes is because I didn't buy them as rainbows but they have the same coloration as the one's posted by Pham, Bigsby, and Versace in previous for sale posts. I will leave it up to the buyer to call them whatever they want.

$75

I have two available. They have both been on the right side of my tank under pretty low lighting so they'll probably need to color back up a bit. About 4" across the oral disc when fully expanded.

Here's what they looked like in their prime:

524df06b7ea0db59e48087abf8b8255b.jpg

8c8f7cf3e7c4ee6b5bf9cb9eada59d22.jpg

12ccf86346f5182f32cede8c0d808b9b.jpg

66e45f94920e1ec8921140c12cf7c21e.jpg

And here's what they look like now, sitting in a basket at the top of my tank and getting hit with a ton of flow:

8e98ca6240934d78d7683fe66345de34.jpg

PM is the key!

I'm not a fan of those anemone-lover types of reefers... Bunch of hippies! They think they are so cool with their wavy tentacles in their tank... Trying to be fancy and dipping with cipro and what not... Letting their anemones roam freely when I prefer a more rigid, structured type of tank where super glue and epoxy dominate and everything has its place and most importantly, nothing expands beyond the set borders I give it.

Ah jeez, you guys are going to make me put up an actinic crazy picture so you can see that these things glow just as crazy as all the other rainbow anemones you've seen posted for sale, aren't you?

Alright, I give! I'll post one later today.

Aw man stop making them look so cool, I really want an anemone but if I got one that big I would have to get rid of all my coral.

Sounds like a reason to upgrade if I've ever heard one

If I didn't already have 5 clones of phams rainbow (paid $150 for mine back when, splitty!), I'd be all over this.

Aw man stop making them look so cool, I really want an anemone but if I got one that big I would have to get rid of all my coral.

If I didn't already have 5 clones of phams rainbow (paid $150 for mine back when, splitty!), I'd be all over this.

This is the upgrade, I put it together a couple months ago.

Upgrade MOAR!

RAINBOW ANEMONES FOR EVERYONE!

Upgrade MOAR!

RAINBOW ANEMONES FOR EVERYONE!

I would love to upgrade more, however unless you know someone who would hire a recent grad mechanical or wish to help fund my upgrade I have no money for one. I have a twenty tall sitting around that if I could get my hands on some more rock, sand, and a new power head I could get going pretty quick.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived