Coral Imports order (6/5)

Dan H

We're looking to place another order with Coral Imports this week. Currently planning to have delivery Friday AM. Anyone interested?

Well, I just gave them a boatload of money. :) Free shipping has EASILY been achieved. Soooo, if you want in, hop on.

k...I'm going in for a small majestic angel for $125.

I probably will not be able to pick it up till Friday afternoon though.

Do you want me to pay you? Or will it be easier to work with Coral Imports on group orders?

Work with Peter at Coral Imports. He should be able to include your stuff.

I'll be working from home all day Friday, so you can pick it up anytime. The only concern I'd have it how long the fish is ok in the bag.

Awesome. They have a 30 day guarantee on (most) fish. Just post a pic or video of the fish in QT within 24 hours of arrival. Can't beat that.

Awesome. They have a 30 day guarantee on (most) fish. Just post a pic or video of the fish in QT within 24 hours of arrival. Can't beat that.

Interesting, can you elaborate on this?

In order to get the 30 day guarantee, I just need to post a video of the fish in QT on Friday? If it dies, then do we need to send a picture of the dead fish?

Basically...

Here's what their website says:

https://www.coralimports.com/guarantee/

30 Day Guarantee
As a first in the industry, we also offer a 30 day live guarantee on the bulk of our saltwater fish, coral and inverts that do not make it for 30 days under your care. Store credit in the amount of half of the price of the deceased fish will be given to customers who meet the 30 day live guarantee criteria after the initial 14 days. To be eligible for the 30 day live guarantee, you must be able to show a proper quarantine system and tank setup for the fish, coral or invert that was purchased. For livestock that is eligible for our 30 Day Live Guarantee, you must email us a video or picture of your item in a quarantine tank within 24 hours of delivery. If you choose not to email us proof of your quarantine setup, we can only offer the standard 14 day guarantee on your item. Livestock must be still in quarantine to qualify for the 30 day live guarantee. Please contact us and we’ll get you more information on how to get credit for our 30 day live guarantee.

Just check if your fish qualifies. Certain fish that are really hard to keep don't have the guarantee - I'm not sure they could stay in business guaranteeing all the impossible to keep stuff...

As far as I know, it's the best guarantee on fish in the business. Which is why they get my money. Plus Peter is here in town and he's cool. :) You reading this Peter? ;)

Everything arrived safely! All have been acclimated and the fish are in quarantine.

Super stoked at this post. The Wrasse is AMAZING. Can't wait till he is in the DT.

Floating
160bb0408b4038d092f40979c62ee7a1.jpg

4 Lyretail Anthias
8d156e8ce55c276d11c23e8a424cb2d4.jpg

Scott's Fairy Wrasse + Anthia butt
893eb05ec875ca5248d1df951bdb157b.jpg

More of the Anthias
ea434f05c18f64dc974c185432474539.jpg

Panda Goby
ad312a06f935a11bf6d50a8ac0c757e1.jpg

The other Panda Goby
f4869e07ac6bbc1fffd0ccb1d17e3c7c.jpg

Huge Blastomussa welsi.
9245470af8a012f23abb2908c40e5686.jpg

Yup! I'm impressed with how much poo those Anthias had in the shipping bags! Wow. They are going to make a lot of coral/CUC food.

That Scott's is just insanely pretty. I hope he doesn't stay shy.

Well, we will likely be placing another Coral Imports order either late June or late July. Not sure yet as we have a vacation coming up and we really don't want to have fish in QT when going on vacation.

Archived