AquaSD tag-along Saturday delivery 5/30

Dan H

They just let me know that the cutoff is Friday at 2PM PST, so as long as you order and pay by then, your stuff will ship.

My address:

6305 Maury Hollow

In case you need it:

Five1Two-8Zero4-Eight9Nine7

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They just let me know that the cutoff is Friday at 2PM PST, so as long as you order and pay by then, your stuff will ship.

My address:

6305 Maury Hollow

In case you need it:

Five1Two-8Zero4-Eight9Nine7

Nice, I use to live off of Grass Holw. Wife still misses the neighborhood.

We love Lakewood. Close to stuff, but out far enough to be nice and quiet. I think it's the only neighborhood on the planned with Hollow's. Every time I say Maury Hollow, people are like Street? Road? No, Hollow. That's a thing? Yup.

We love Lakewood. Close to stuff, but out far enough to be nice and quiet. I think it's the only neighborhood on the planned with Hollow's. Every time I say Maury Hollow, people are like Street? Road? No, Hollow. That's a thing? Yup.

LOL... The same thing always happened to me too. I would give them my address and they would also say "is that a Street, Trail"? I ended up just saying, I lived on "Grass", and then followed up with "it is a hollow". We moved out of the neighborhood in 2009, after I had my 3rd child. We had lived moved in back in 1999. Now, instead of "Grass", I live on "Old Baldy". :)

Back to this thread, I also tried to find something on AquaSD, but did not see anything I liked. Thanks for offering up your purchase to the group order.

I think we have quite a few people on this order. Cool!

I'll be sure to post here as soon as the package arrives. Like I mentioned before, usually they drop off between 9:30 and 10:30 at my house. I've had it come as early as 9:15, but that was Fedex and this is UPS which tends to run closer to 10:15-10:30. Any of you are more than welcome to come chat/wait as early as you'd like - Ok, well, after 9... Gotta wake up first...

See y'all tomorrow. I'll post the tracking and what not as soon as I have it.

I think 2pm... I wouldn't wait much longer.

Ok. I sent them an email regarding some pieces I wanna order. But no reply yet. It was a few zoa frags. Are you able to look at what's on the order so far Dan???

Alright! Called and spoke to Will. Got my items in on the order. I went ahead and paid for them so I can just swing by and pick them up. And also leave a few bucks to help cover for the shipping. Thanks Dan! [emoji2]

Yay. Glad y'all hopped on. Honestly, I wasn't expecting anything for the shipping. Like I said in the first post, I had already paid it so meh... If you want to kick in something, great. If you can't / don't wanna, that's fine too.

I just noticed the UPS tracking link says guaranteed by noon... So it's possible it won't arrive until noon I guess. Poo.

Archived