FarmerTy Sandbed Treasures - PENDING

FarmerTy

Capitalize on my laziness folks... got a bunch of random stuff on my sandbed that I don't feel like gluing to plugs.

First $20 takes it... caveat is it needs to be picked up this weekend. -PENDING

I spy 3-5 polyps of Tubbs blue zoas, a nub of Jedi mind trick, 3-5 polyps of pretty penny zoas, 1/2" piece of cali tort, tiny orange setosa piece, some random screaming green birdsnest pieces, and a green/Teal tort acro about 1/2".

Not responsible for pieces that disappear behind the rock work in between now and when you pick up. [emoji39]

PM is the key to reserve. Thanks.

-Ty

9c804f841ac7cc1faafce887ce0a8f4e.jpg ****** woods. I might have gotten the pm in before i posted! I'm coming back in town on Sunday though if you can get them sooner I'll relinquish my claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, just got lucky. I hadn't been on all day and I jumped on while watching a frustrating game of my Spurs.... Can I trade the frags for a Spurs win instead???

Sorry guys, just got lucky. I hadn't been on all day and I jumped on while watching a frustrating game of my Spurs.... Can I trade the frags for a Spurs win instead???

Images-article-2012-09-16-channel-ten-gl

Apparently not. pop might threaten to trade Leonard though! Just kidding. game 7 is gonna be rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived