Submersible Pumps

austx

Right now I have a mag 24 on my 200g pumping to 4 total returns in the tank. The flow is strong on the two returns in the center overflow with less head just about 4ft; however, the flow from the two corner returns is very weak I'd say about 7 ft head on those. The returns run off the same manifold, right now its probably close to 1100gph or less and I'm planning to add a chiller to the setup and need a more powerful reliable and quiet submersible return pump.

So far I haven't found anything that would be able to top the mag 24 and I'm looking for recommendations. Currently running an inline is not possible unless I would be able to drill my trigger systems tideline sump which I'm not too fond of the idea to be honest. Nor would I want to add another mag drive to the sump as they tend to put off a good amount of heat and would be counteracting the chiller. If you have any suggestions please let me know, thank you.

I like the Sicce Syncra 12 that I have been using lately. Not as loud as a Mag pump and definitely not as much heat.

I had seen that one but confused it with a similar looking pump that was not reef compatible from the reviews haha. I'm looking at it now and seems like this may be a winner! Thank you!

Archived