SOLD Complete 125 Gallon Reef Ready SOLD

haze152

Complete 125 Gallon Dual overflow reef ready with Stand and Canopy

Unfortunately I had to move into a small place so I don't have room for this setup anymore

125 Gallon Dual overflow Reef Ready with Black Stand and Canopy.

The stand and canopy is made from 3/4 plywood

ReefBreeder LED and 4 bulb 48' T5HO

WP-60 and WP-40 Wave Maker

BRS Dual GFO/Carbon rector with mag 3 pump

reef dynamics INS180 Protein Skimmer rated for 600 gallon Mag 5 pump

2 BRS 1.1 ml dosing pumps

Kalk Wash Reactor

Apex Controller with 20 outlets

custom made 60 gallon sump

The tank has 0 scratches and 0 leaks the only reason it is for sale is because I have to move.

I cleaned it up the best I could everything just needs a good vinegar bath now

I want to sell as a complete system 1800 OBO

The only options I will not sale complete system is below

Option 1

Everything but LEDS and Apex controller 1200.00 obo

Option 2

Everything but Apex Controller 1500.00 obo

Newpics002_zps123d243a.jpg

125Gallon034_zps82cb1f3e.jpg

125Gallon033_zpsf295b474.jpg

125Gallon032_zps5b730a08.jpg

IMG_2774_zps5unqwcco.jpg

IMG_2773_zpsbixdfzoa.jpg

IMG_2772_zpsuozo0x0u.jpg

I don't want to talk for haze152, but it sounds like he is offering it all, but if he gets an offer FOR THE TANK less the APEX then that is the price. If that happens I'd expect he will offer the apex, until that time the apex is not offered alone. Seems to me that if that does become an option, you are first on the list.

M6S1K3,

This the the for sale section for complete systems. The seller has clearly stated numerous times the buyer of the system gets to say yes or no to the apex.

Your options are,

1). Buy the whole system, remove the apex and try and sell the rest of the stuff

Or

2). Wait for the buyer to part out and jump on the apex.

But you have breached over from asking about the apex to pestering about the apex. Please respect the sellers decision to not part out the apex at this time. If he decides to part out the system that is done in the hardware section of the classifieds.

I can see where one would say I have "breached" but as this forum goes 9/10 times, sellers in the complete system do part out items. My "pestering" was less about the apex and more about getting him to answer my question straight up and not politically. Just a huge pet peeve of mine. Instead of saying no or in the future possibly, he responded with a lateral statement. Again. A pet peeve of mine. Sorry for the back and forth to everyone involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on if I got an offer for tank without apex

M6S1K3,

I think this was pretty clear. He said he will be selling the apex alone if he gets a buyer for the tank that doesn't want the apex.

This is no different then when I was selling my kessil and spectral controller. I had no intrested in selling the spectral controller and being stuck with the light. Therefore the light needed to sell before I would part out the spectral controller.

Archived