In need of 20 gallons of RO/DI water

FarmerTy

Hello ARC,

Anybody in North Austin have 20 gallons of high quality H20 I can "borrow"? Realized my DI has been spent for who knows how long now and just wanted some holdover water until my filters get here probably mid-week from the BRS order.

If nobody is close, I'll just run to one of the LFS.

Much appreciated! [emoji16]

I have 10 on stand by as well if needed Ty. Just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you sir! I got Gig'em pumping out the good stuff right now so he's got me set! Thanks for the offer. Hope the new frags are looking sweet in that tank of yours.

won't be home until later but I have 35 gallons.

Thank you sir! I'm all taken care of now... but know that you passed my mentor thread test of always have good water on hand.... yeah... that's it. [emoji12]

I'm not close but I come down often. Almost every week. I know you are taken care of now but just let me know if you ever need any. I have a 6 stage with tds meters every step of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ty. I have plumbing experience. I'll run a pipe from round Rock to your house! Free of charge. I'll just have to get through all the red tape and permits!!! So that may not happen!! Hehe

I know a guy at the city, he'll get you through all those red flags.... no problem! [emoji4]

Archived