fence repair?

etannert

Hi guys -

Can anyone recommend a fencing company in N. Austin to repair and dog-proof a wooden fence? A million companies pop up on Google and I'd rather go with someone I can get a personal recommendation for. Or give business to a club member. Any advice is much appreciated! Thanks!

I'll tag along, I'm looking for someone who can dig post holes in kaliche. I hit rockish material at about the 4" depth in my yard, and have about 8 wooden fence posts that are rotten at ground level. Digging out the remains of them is hard work, so I'm looking to drill next to them and install metal fence posts. Would appreciate if anyone knows someone who does this (just the post holes), I can build the fence myself.

I'll tag along, I'm looking for someone who can dig post holes in kaliche. I hit rockish material at about the 4" depth in my yard, and have about 8 wooden fence posts that are rotten at ground level. Digging out the remains of them is hard work, so I'm looking to drill next to them and install metal fence posts. Would appreciate if anyone knows someone who does this (just the post holes), I can build the fence myself.

A skid loader with an auger would be my choice.

Will it fit through a normal gate opening into an established yard without destroying the grass?

Will it fit through a normal gate opening into an established yard without destroying the grass?
no it won't. Are you sure it's kaliche and not lime stone? My neighbor had a fence company come out and use a jack hammer to dig his holes.

no it won't. Are you sure it's kaliche and not lime stone? My neighbor had a fence company come out and use a jack hammer to dig his holes.

You're correct, there is some kaliche but the majority of my yard is limestone. I hear my neighbor jackhammering every time he wants to plant something.

So I guess the question is, anyone know a good jackhammer operation?

Archived