Random extra stuff from my build ALL GONE!

Dan H

So the tank is filling up, and I have some extra supplies that I won't be needing. I figure some of you could possibly have a use for it. You just have to pick it up - or some of the smaller things I can bring to the next ARC meeting.

8ft pallet (Please for the love of god, come take this out of my garage!)

3x 8ft 1/2" plyboards

10ish feet of 1.5" Black Ultra Flex PVC - this stuff is nice

40lbs of dry sand from Marco Rocks

Bucket full of 1/2" PVC parts - 90's, T's, 45s, 8ft of PVC cut into 2ft sections

Some 1' sections of 1/4" RO line

20+ feet of CO2 tubing

2x 3/8" threaded nylon rods with nuts and washers

Flex PVC and bucket o' sand are spoken for.

Comon, y'all know you want an 8ft pallet right? It's beautiful. You can, uhh, put stuff on it, and, um, get splinters... Dang.

So, it's down to the wood. Just imagine the fun you could have putting the pallet in your living room, your yard, on your roof! It would be modern art.

I think you can take the pallet back to Home Depot or Lowe's and they'll recycle it for you. There are also some cool garden projects you can do with pallets, or at least, that's what people who have gardens tell me...

Hey Dan I'll take the pallet. Should be able to pick up this weekend. I'll pm you towards the end of the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just became my hero. :) Thank you very much.

Good! I'm glad it will go to use. I didn't want to have to chop it up and throw it away. I really have no practical use for it as I'm completely useless when it comes to making things from wood.

Archived