Wireless adapter

What is the best device to purchase to connect my Apex to my network? I don't want the cheapest if spending more slows ease or long term efficiency, but I don't think the most expensive model would be necessary either. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I use the Netgear WNCE2001-100NAS. Works great...basically plug it in and your done.

This is the method recommended by neptune systems too I believe. I have mine setup and its very simple and reliable plus the adapters are reasonably priced. My wireless router is upstairs and the adapter under the tank is downstairs a good distance away with several walls between and still holds a great connection with the signal. You can pick them up at best buy in the home theater section.

Here is what I use. It has been reliable and basically makes your apex wired.

It is a netgear power line adapter. Plug one end into an outlet near your apex and one near your router. It is best to plug it directly into the wall, no powerstrips if you can help it. There are all kinds of different types you can go with but Netgear has the best ones.

post-2485-0-56140500-1426623201_thumb.jp

Ports shouldn't be an issue with wifi adapters (I have uverse). They basically just hand-off the wireless connection to a wired connection. The transfer is all done pretty seamlessly. I've been helping McHam remotely via teamviewer, if you get stuck I can help you out like that as well.

The only time ports came into play was before fusion. No problems at all now.

fusion is awesome for sure, but you still need the old web interfaces for several things, especially if you dont have a display (like calibrating probes).

The only time ports came into play was before fusion. No problems at all now.

fusion is awesome for sure, but you still need the old web interfaces for several things, especially if you dont have a display (like calibrating probes).

True.. I use these adapters right now and have Uverse with no problems.

I use the Netgear WNCE2001-100NAS. Works great...basically plug it in and your done.

I got this one and had it up and running in no time. Thanks again everyone for the quick and helpful responses.

Archived