Anyone in the Ohlen/Peyton Gin area

Makena95GT

In the parking lot of the PetSmart on Ohlen and Peyton Gin today a man pulled in and blocked me in and pulled a knife and threatened my life while I was in my car. He had intentions of shopping at the store as he had a dog in his truck

Looked like an older Tahoe. Dark red/maroon. Brush guard on front. Faded paint. Ohio plates.

He was a bigger dude but not fat. Scruffy facial hair that was greying. But darker hair on his head.

If you see anything that matched this description please try to get the plate number. If he shops at PetSmart he may come back to my store and recognize me or my car

Authorities had already been called but without a plate number all the could do was hang around the store for a bit and notify dispatchers in case he does it to someone else. Sorry for super off topic but you guys i figured may shop at PetSmart or live in the area. I know Tim comes by my store.

I appreciate it

Time to get your CHL

Funny you say that I've been looking for a time to go take the class with my brother and dad ha.

Ive been insisting ever since my 21st birthday I need my CHL and a lockbox under the seat in my car. I work in a fairly sketchy area most times at odd hours and im tiny lol

Ill look into both. My dad owns a security company and has his employees take the CHL classes and up to level 4 security training so he'll be the one ultimately deciding where we go. Def need to go to the range a few more times too

Archived