RBTA in a biocube 29?

Chopper

I have the biocube 29 which has been running for a little over a year, upgraded the lighting to the Nano Maxspect 60W LED 1600k. I have about 30 punds of live rock in it. Stocked with a clam, some mushrooms, plate coral. I hav aptive raised ocellaris clown (had him for about a year) and a helfrich's firefish. Lately I have been playing with the idea of getting a RBTA for my tank with the hopes the clown would host it. I'm looking for some feeback about keeping a RBTA in the biocube 29. yes or no. I would consider my tank husbandry good and the water conditions are good I think. Is there a difference between tank raised clown vs wild cought in regards to hosting? I appreciate any thoughts and tips. bad and good. Thanks.

Salimity: 1.025

Ammonia: 0

Nitrite: 0

Nitrate: <2

Phosphate: <0.1

Temp: 76-77degrees.

It can be done, the problem is that if your nem goes walking (which it will, that's how they roll), that it can wipe out anything capable of being stung. So yes, but with caution and only if you're not going to be upset if it lays waste to your non-sting-friendly inhabitants.

Archived