Seduction palys

phamily

They are the same polyp. Red agave, salted agave, seduction are all the same polyp but morph going from all red to speckled red to almost white. Then there are x-Ray agave which look blue and white. I'll let yall know when I get them.

For what it's worth my seductions I got from Pham never close. Even when I squirt them with water.

• 2 weeks later...

Pham, it was good seeing you today. I appreciate all the different zoas. I'm looking forward to seeing the suduction palys grow out.

Nice seeing u again. I changed my radions setting to that growth mode and lots of corals at bottom are opening n polyps are extending more. Gradually increasing intensity. Thanks for the advice...see u at the swap soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for letting me stop by last week and ogle all of your frags! You've got a fantastic collection My new frag babies are doing great too - 10 out of 11 are open and happy. Not sure what the 11th ones problem is TBH, but they are sometimes tempermental :).

Hi Pham, Let me know if i can come by this weekend...

I will pm U

Hi Arthur. Pm replied. Out of town this weekend but is free next weekend if u want to come over just text or pm me thanks

When and where is the maast frag swap? I've never been but have heard about them..... Do you have to be a member?

Sorry I know completely off topic........

Edited by Rconde

When and where is the maast frag swap? I've never been but have heard about them..... Do you have to be a memb

Sorry I know completely off topic........

You don't have to be a member to attend-its this Sunday afternoon. Check out www.maast.org

• 3 weeks later...