200 GPD Crystal Clear 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System - REDUCED PRICE - $130

bigsby

I have acquired a 2nd reverse osmosis system and do not need to have two of them.

This one makes 200 gallons of water per day. Much faster than the majority of what's out there. Has been very useful for me and has saved me a ton of money over time.

I purchased new filters, DI cartridge and a new membrane in June/July of this year. The filters should last for at least 6 months depending on how much water is made and the membrane for 3 years I believe. The filters are about $10-15 each and I can't remember how much the membrane was.

PRICE REDUCED TO $130

Will also consider trade for Ai Sol, Ai Hydra 52, Ai Vega

Please call or text me if interested. 512-653-5415

I'll try and get some pictures tonight but I don't have my phone at the moment and just wanted to get this posted tonight. I can text them to you later this evening or anytime after.

I have 2 offers for $150. I don't know how serious one is but the other sounds like he really wants it. if I don't sell it by Monday I will currently. I will take $160 unless the other offer falls through and then I may be willing to make a deal.

Cash is king. $160

If this falls thru, contact me. This and the co2/regulator tank are the last things on my list for my big tank supply list... when I will ever get the tank setup is another story. To get both in one swoop would be worth a drive out south.

Archived