AQUASD frag pack group buy

FarmerTy

Who's in? I've been tempted enough. $40 shipping on as many frag packs as we want. We can split shipping by the amount of people ordering. Let me know! I'd like to put in the order by Sunday and get it shipped out Monday.

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/32700-frag-pack-time-acan-cyphastrea-acro-favia-monti-packs/#entry255251

Sent via Tapatalk

I'm going to see if I can get ahold of Will and see if I can request a custom pack to be added to the order. Depending on what he will allow me to do I may very well be interested in a few things.

Does anyone know if there is any way to qualify for free shipping when frag packs are included?

Edit: I may or may not be in. I'm still going to message Will, but as of now I just looked on their website at wysiwyg SPS frags and can't find that they have available that I don't already have or have something way too similar too. I will let you know what I can find out regardless.

Ok. Spoke with Will. Due to the frag pack discount pricing it will be the standard $40 per box fee with no option for free shipping.

Also can't find anything I am interested in as of now so I will not be ordering anything personally.

Ill give you a definitive answer after I see how sad my paycheck is looking tomorrow. It'll also heavily depend on how many people were splitting it up by. Not sure if its worth $20 shipping for one or two cheapo frags

I just contacted them about a possible Euphyllia pack. They are going to put a few up tonight so I may be in on this group buy with you guys to help further split shipping if that's okay.

I guess you could call it a win. More like a last second steal. Literally placed my last bid with 2 seconds left. I'm sure I pissed someone off. But it happened to me on 2 other pieces right after and one went so high I was out quick.

post-1459-0-53327800-1415515022_thumb.jp

I got it for $23.50

So far, it seems like we'll have about 4 people on the AquaSD order so it'll be $10/person for shipping. The more join, the lower that goes.

All of our orders should be placed/won by Sunday evening and the hope is that they ship out Monday or Tuesday with all of our goodies.

For those that are ordering, just pay for your items (sans shipping costs) and tell Will you will be shipping with me (Ty Ta) for the Austin Group Buy. I will pay all the shipping and just collect each person's share of it when you pick up from my place. I'll put your bag in my sump until you can pick it up.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks all!

-Ty

Archived