Used fiji pink sand - free

KimP

Well, I wish I wound have known that PM's were taking priority over being first in line on the forum.

Nice snipe Vincent...

Sorry bigsby I didn't mean to snipe you like that , I simply asked KimP that if it falls though I take it . She told me I will have to Waite in-tile noon at 12 to find out . When it reached noon she just say I can have it . And I didn't even pick it up at noon , I picked it up at 3pm . If you was going to get it around noon well there was your window . Just saying , then you could of letted KimP exact time you was going to get it . That is all bigsby I just simply asked I take it if it falls though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I provided my phone number and unfortunately I didn't have wifi where I was and knew that I wouldn't that's why I tried to make my intentions clear and provided my personal cell phone number for that exact reason. I would have sent Kim a PM in the morning but unfortunately didn't have Internet service where I was and I don't have her phone number to call or text her.

Personally, I don't understand why she would have you wait until noon and never call or contact me. She clearly told after the fact my forum post was not seen until late this evening.

It's really not that big of a deal. It won't kill me to buy sand.

I will just divide out whatever I spend and charge you a little extra each time when you start buying frags from me. ?

J/k. No hard feelings

Let's keep some perspective here. KimP was trying to do a nice thing by giving away her old live sand. She is a very busy person who has two little kids that she's always taking care of. She has the right to give it to whoever she wants and perhaps just went with the person that was most convenient with her schedule.

There seems to be no intent to snub anybody from her and there was no intent to steal an item away from someone else.

Sent via Tapatalk

Guys, this was totally my fault. I didn't realize until late last night I wasn't getting notifications from people posting in the thread. I got a lot of pm's where the person did not post in this thread. So I keep getting emails thinking it's from both posts and pm's. So I just started responding in the order I got emails. The first guy didn't get back to me by noon, so I continued on to Vincent (who drove a ridiculously long way to get here!). So totally my mistake for not checking the thread. Sorry about that bigsby!

Archived