Parting out - livestock

KarenM

If semperfimarine1 does not take the cleaner shrimp I will take him.

OK, you're 2nd in line. He's a cool little guy. He'll also climb up on your hand and eat out of it, but I prefer to use the net. :D

ill take the shrimp and gsp karen

OK, since they're pretty easy to catch, you can pick them up anytime. Do you still want the cleaning crew? I'll probably need to keep them until I tear down the tank.

Karen,

I'm interested in the neon dottyback, but since you mentioned that he may pick on smaller fish, I have a target mandarin that's about 1.5 inches. He's the smallest fish in my 55G and is my wife's favorite, so I wonder if they'll get along. What do you think?

The sea apple also seems interesting but I read that they're difficult to keep, espcially since I'm in the process of moving everything to a 75G. So maybe I shouldn't consider it at this time. What's your experience on keep it so far, how easy or hard is it?

Thanks,

John

Karen,

I'm interested in the neon dottyback,

The sea apple also seems interesting but I read that they're difficult to keep, espcially since I'm in the process of moving everything to a 75G. So maybe I shouldn't consider it at this time. What's your experience on keep it so far, how easy or hard is it?

Thanks,

John

Sorry, John, the dottyback just sold. But he killed a small goby I bought a couple of months ago.

I didn't do any research before I bought the apple. A LFS sold it to me and told me nothing about it (not any LFS that posts here). I have little bottles of filter food that I mix with water and pour in the tank every 3 days or so, and the apple keeps it's feelers out eating and seems to be happy. I panicked after I bought it and THEN did my research, but it's really never caused any problems. I've had it since last spring or summer.

So whats left?

Of the livestock, the coral beauty, foxface, sea apple, and urchin, all the rock and sand.

Of the equipment, everything but the koralias and the trashcans is still available.

As soon as I get the all the livestock spoken for I'm going to move the rock to the trashcans so I catch the fish. Then I'll post the rock, sand, stand (etc) on craigslist.

Sorry, John, the dottyback just sold. But he killed a small goby I bought a couple of months ago.

I didn't do any research before I bought the apple. A LFS sold it to me and told me nothing about it (not any LFS that posts here). I have little bottles of filter food that I mix with water and pour in the tank every 3 days or so, and the apple keeps it's feelers out eating and seems to be happy. I panicked after I bought it and THEN did my research, but it's really never caused any problems. I've had it since last spring or summer.

After a little more research, I've decided to pass on the sea apple this time, hopefully someone with more experience will pick him up.

ill take the shrimp and gsp karen

Adrian - I'm so sorry, but the gsp got put in the bucket with all the rock. The cleaner shrimp is bagged up ready. I don't have your number, so please call me ASAP!