DI resin needed

reeflover

need to make some water and my di resin is shot, giving me 30ppm. looking to see anyone have a spare 1lb di resin from brs. i can borrow or pay cash. it would be a few days to get to me if i have to order online. thanks

714-722-3326.

I don't have a rodi system yet which one would yall recommend. Going back to the lfs for water is a pain now that I have a 210 and a 100 gallon.

Yes, Bulk Reef Supply is great. There's Air Water Ice, that's a sponsor. I've worked with them a few times and they're great. My rodi unit is from Buckeye Field Supply that looks exactly like what Bulk Reef Supply sells. They're called Buckeye Hydro now I think. They're really great to work with too. I'm sure there are even more options!

+1 on Buckeye Hydro. I've been very happy with my 'chloramine special' 75GPD unit. I think one difference between BRS and Buckeye is the amount of water supply hookup options in the basic kit. BRS throws in more stuff which you may or may not need, and Buckeye sells those items separately. Also Buckeye's default TDS meter is a handheld rather than an inline like BRS. I like the handheld because it gives me flexibility to test many different things (tap water versus RO/DI water for example)

• Like 1