SPS, Acro frag rack clearance sale

SAM

The little red planet frag now has twice as much polyp extension 24 hours after I moved it under higher flow. It's looking pretty happy now. Thanks for the advice Sam!

Pleasure Jim! Always great to have nice chat especially on SPS-Acro, we have just a small number at this moment. I really wanna see more folks join in!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need to trim back some of the birdsnest especially the hycinath one. Its free to anyone who wants a nice piece of it. I think I can cut at least 4 to 5 pieces. Each around 2 to 3in.

post-2792-1408545694_thumb.jpgpost-2792-140854571813_thumb.jpg

Will post more acro frags for sale latest his week. A bunch of frags healed and ready to go. All frags would be either $15 to $20. Except the encrusted rainbow nebula will be $30 each, only got 3 left.

Do you have any more of the birdsnest available? Id love to get some from you! Please let me know. Thanks :)

Yep. Sure. Come on over and get a piece of the birdsnest

PM'd for aussi if still available or sarmentosa, sublata, or nasuta.

PM replied. 1 Aussie left. Have bunch of the following:

Rainbow nasuta

Golden pink secale

Rainbow nebula

Various acropora hycinthus

Will post pic later. These have being healing for quite a but especially the rainbow nebula....encrusted nicely [emoji4]

Everything is $15 to $20 depending on size except the rainbow nebula is $30.

The ridiculously small red Dragon and PC rainbow is $5 or free to anyone who spend $50

1st come 1st serve

Sam - what is the pink one with light blue polyps and the pink one with purple polyps?

one is Frazzleberry microlades

one is either the pink Hycinthus or blue/green hycinthus or the pink/blue hycinthus

As you can see, I have no idea which one you pointing to lol. Please forgive me, its a bit confusing looking at my phone pictures. Easier to ID in person I promise. thank you for your patience

Archived