Tuning a P48 LED unit

Manny

Well I have a very pretty face so that is why people enjoy coming out to my place. I don't have to lure them in with toys. Maybe try a facial? O and please don't slap me with a sea cucumber. That would totally gross me out (and mess with my pretty face).

I'll schedule in a facial today and let you know how it goes. Thanks for the advice.

Imagine once you have all these pretty little corals growing in your tank... with the pretty face and the tank full of toys, you'll be unstoppable!

Is admission free?

Who brought the jellyfish to the tank inhabitants slapping party? No fair! Participating in the slapping contest is free, spectators are asked to bring a frag to donate to their local chapter Reef Club to help people who have had a tank crash and need help to rebuild their tank homes.

Participating should cost a frag.......... I can see a line to the Colorado river of people holding aquatic inhabitants to slap each other with for free :).

Is admission free?

Participating in the slapping contest is free, spectators are asked to bring a frag to donate to their local chapter Reef Club to help people who have had a tank crash and need help to rebuild their tank homes.

I'll throw down a frag of ORA hawkins echinata to slap Manny with a sea cucumber with a sea urchin tied to the end of it.

Ty what frags would you give me if I shaved my face with a clown trigger?

Lol knowing how squeamish manny is about tank water getting near his face, I would LOVE to see and hear the reaction at getting smacked right on the mouth with a sea cucumber. Lol that would be Tosh.0 worthy

• Like 1

Good luck getting that forklift in the house in under 10 secs! Especially if the door is locked!

Sent via Tapatalk

I am ex military. I will have that place infiltrated, with a forklift, from the inside before you can even say pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.