I have a sad

Makena95GT

After all the troubles of parents divorcing and loaing the house and moving to a million places trying to lug my tanks and animals with me.. I finally found an aoartment that will let me have my American Bulldog. And well.. I had to get rid of a lot of animals for the good of the move.

Bye bye goldfish

Bye bye shrimp tank

Bye bye birds

Bye bye leopard geckos

:c

*sigh*

Ive raised all of these animals from itty bitties. Invested so much time and money.

qy9y2aty.jpg

Ever since I adopted this guy on Easter I have sacrificed so much. I had to fight with people who threatened to "get rid of him" because he is a "viscious breed". Ive had to not eat for days just so I could feed him. Ive had to sell a ton of my other animals to pay for his pet deposits and fees. Hes worth it. But it sucks seeing my animals go.

Random rant that clearly is poorly written and makes no sense.. over.

y4uje8a3.jpg

Bye shrimp

Sorry you had to get rid if everything, it's hard! If your going days without eating so you can feed your dog you should prob take him back to the pet adoption. Your going to live a lot longer than he is and while dogs are great buddies and companions it's not worth risking your health!

It was more of a deal when I was in an argument with a relative that was helping me out with food when things were rick bottom. Decided he didnt like him and it was an all out war with him threatening to kill my dog. Anywho. Were past that and ive been able to feed myself and him. Hes training to be a service dog and is my Emotional Support Animal.. or will be here pretty soon.

If im being honest ive always looked after my pets before myself. Nithing will change that. Ive made a commitment to these creatures and theyll always come before everything as stupid and reckless as it sounds

I'm kinda in the same place you are. I have a AKC registered American Staffordshire Terrier and am looking for a place, I come across the no vicious breeds ads a lot. My grandfather bred these for over 60 years and is one of the most famous breeders the world over. I've had mine longer than my kiddos have been around and she treats them like one of her pups.

yrapetag.jpg5ysany6e.jpg

I don't have her because it makes me feel like a big man but because I trust her with my family. Ok enough of my soap box.

handsome pup. sounds like life's been a bit rough. sorry you had to downgrade so much, but good luck with getting going again.

love-a-bull is a pit advocacy group that here in austin. they have a group they call the "pit crew" that goes to hospitals and such to visit the patients. maybe that is who you are doing the emotional support with, but if not you should check them out. $25 / year gets you several little perks.

my viscous killer helps nanny our bottle kittens.

Archived