Looking for some inexpensive zoas and feather caulerpa

Betta132

Like the title says, I'm looking for some zoas and feather caulerpa. I'm not really interested in the $10-a-polyp zoas, and I'd prefer if the frag bases were at least nickle-sized. They don't have to be brightly colored, though that would be nice.

I'd also like feather caulerpa, if anyone has some.

Just show me pics and we can discuss price.

I'd also be interested in trading. Interested in deer bones, perhaps? Maybe some grouse wings? I have some taxidermy supplies... Or I could stuff you a white rat or white mouse. I can also trade you barbless fishhooks, which are great for catching perch without hurting them. I'm not sure if anyone would be interested, but I have a bunch of plastic aquarium plants (about a basketball-sized mass) that I'll happily trade. They've been used, but I'm sure some sundrying or bleach would clean them if you're worried. They haven't been around anything sick, at least to my knowledge. They're mostly fairly realistic, and they're good for quarantine tanks. Oh, and I have two nice pieces of driftwood, or I can get you a bunch of nice clean dry oak leaves or some magnolia leaves for adding tannins to freshwater tanks. Lastly, I know a good spot to get some nice slender branches that make nice roots for various things, and I know a couple of antique shops that often have some larger seashells that are great for tanks, I can get some of those. Any of those sound good?

Every Zoa, Paly, Mushroom and Leather would do well under those lights for sure. You can test a hard coral. I have a small frag of ORA Green Pocillopora Daminicornis if you want to try it out.

How large is the hard coral frag, and how much do you want for it?

I'm going over a couple of options right now, but I'll get back to you other two soon on whether or not I want the zoas. Probably going to be a yes.

How large is the hard coral frag, and how much do you want for it?

I'm going over a couple of options right now, but I'll get back to you other two soon on whether or not I want the zoas. Probably going to be a yes.

Currently, I have six hard corals that you could try that are either $5 or $10, but nothing over that. It depends on what color you want. All of the branching frags are about 1" and the plating frags are about the size of quarter.

IMO a Biocube will support most corals. The Biocube 14 has 4 watts per gallon and the 29 has 3 watts per gallon. I wouldn't try to keep difficult corals but you should be able to keep Zoanthids, Palythoas, Leathers, Anthelia, Favia, Chalice, Acan, Bubble, Montipora, Pocillopora, and Seriatopora just fine.

You're welcome to come by and check them out.

Archived