10 gallon overstocked with corals setup

julespinkyd

I have this in my office. It is a 10g with frogs spawn, torch, neon trumpet, gsp, rose bubble tip, acans, zoas superman monti, ricordias, duncans watermelon chalice, and many.. Many zoas. Protein skimmer, wave point LED fixture. I started this tank about 8 months ago to just have something at my desk. Everything has been blowing up. It has a small rose bubble tip that I got as the size of a small polyp. My damsel pointed it out to me when I had purchased a small rock with zoas from aquatek. It is now the size of a half dollar and doing great. I had never seen an anemone this small but I was glad to have raised this little thing to what it is now. I even purchased a sinularia (i think that is how you spell it) that was dying at aquatek and was being sold at a discount. This is almost fully healed, no skeleton showing any longer and seems very happy. There are many corals in here now along with a turbo, tiger snails, and an emerald crab. I hate to let this go since it is so pretty but i guess for the right price of $1k... You can take the whole setup. I am pretty sure it will be here for a long time but... I can wait for an enthusiast.

post-977-0-69308900-1400169026_thumb.jpg

post-977-0-97292100-1400169055_thumb.jpg

post-977-0-59262700-1400169068_thumb.jpg

post-977-0-79697000-1400169078_thumb.jpg

Always wanted a nice little setup at the office. Looks great!

I would have to agree with Juiceman. Could also just be the picture and can't really tell.

I think both of you might be correct. I just did a google search :( But it looks so pretty. Ok if anyone is interested... I'll include the majano if that is what it is.

How many watts is the light ? Is t dimmable ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is not dimmable but it is more than that light. I have added two additional LED strips of x3. Those were not on when I took the pics.

So it have blues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and here is the link to the other two LED strips that were not on. I had originally started with the eco pico set up and used three of the LED strips but the tank was just too small. So I went to the little rimless 10gallon that you see and am using two of the LED strips from it.

http://www.ecoxotic.com/led-arm-light.html

I have the 3way splitter but only using two strips

Archived