Frag Racks

FarmerTy

I hope this okay for me to post, but they have black and clear one's on their website. I ordered the clear magnetic one's since it'll be behind my rockwork, otherwise, I would have went with the black acrylic instead.

http://www.reefcreators.com/Acrylic-Frag-Racks_c_1.html

Jimbo, ETA, 1 more week. I'm waiting for the SPS frags to color back up a bit after my salinity debacle. doh.gif

Your welcome for the samples and the coupon. We just try to give back where we can and help get our names out there.

With the racks we don't try and make them look like the cookie cutter ones that get manufactured in china. I personally cut and drill each one by hand so no two are alike.

I think you will really like the magnets as they are very strong, (stronger then ehoppes) and they are triple coated. I have several racks in my personal tank for over a year now and no rust or flaking of the coating like some other ones do.

The frag racks were exactly what I needed... except one problem, I forgot to see if they would be able to stick on my 3/4" thick glass. doh.gif

I haven't been in the 3/4" club very long so I'm slowly finding out some of the magnet based products out there were mostly designed for 3/8" to 1/2" thick glass tanks.

I'll be posting these on the for sale forum soon. Good product though and quick delivery!

-Ty

Hi all,

Just wanted to post some pictures for those that were interested. I have 1/2" glass and the magnets work fine for me. The racks themselves feel pretty solid and fairly light. My frag plugs went right in with room to spare and they are spaced far enough apart that I don't have to worry about corals stinging each other.

post-2552-0-46523300-1400031745_thumb.jp

post-2552-0-60232000-1400031756_thumb.jp

post-2552-0-34961300-1400031769_thumb.jp

post-2552-0-58410400-1400031782_thumb.jp

post-2552-0-20423300-1400031796_thumb.jp

Archived