LED lead time

Planeden

Dear BML,

I'm interested in getting a light fixture for a new tank. How would I go about talking to you guys about getting the proper spectrum for what I am looking for and how far in advance should i look into it in case i get a custom rig instead of a standard? I'm looking to build a Gulf of Mexico tank so it will have lots of macro and some soft corals in a 15g tank.

Thanks,

Dennis

I have spoken to both Nick and Cara at BML and they have been awesome. Their build time is about 5-7 days give or take even on custom. Each time I have talked to them about what I am looking for they have been very helpful in terms of creating a custom spectrum I wanted. Just give them a call and they will be happy to help you.

Hi Dennis,

Give me a call at 512-382-5881 and I'd be happy to discuss your tank goals and desired PAR and color rendition. We may have a standard spectrum that fits these parameters, but if not I can help you build a custom spectrum. Either way, the fixture will be built on demand and should be ready in 5-6 business days. Looks like you're relatively close to us here in South Austin, so you'll want to select 'Free Local Pickup' and not have to pay shipping.

Talk to you soon,

Cara

Archived