SOLD!!Cat's Eyes and Kedd's reds Zoa's

XanReefer

UPDATE 3/27/2014

Hey everyone who purchased a frag.

I got them all fragged up last night. And they are now ready to go. They are all different sizes so who ever comes first get the bigger frags. biggrin.png

I'm available For the rest of Thursday night, Friday night after 6 pm, and Saturday: i'm hoping to get most people to come between 9am-11am or Sunday between 3-6pm.

Message me for my address and number. Thanks alot for buying some of my frags.

For everyone who didn't get a chance for a frag. I'm going to frag them both again and well have. I have 6 each available. Message me if you want one. Thanks

two colonies are starting to take up too much space so i am going to frag them.

Would anyone be interested in a frag of the Cat's eyes or Keed's reds?

I'm thinking 8+ polyps for $20

If you are interested please leave a comment or message me,

answering which Zoa frag you are interested in.

This will also be a way to reserve your frag.

Pics are of actual colony. I have not made frags yet and will probably make them tomorrow and will be ready for pic up mid week or next weekend.

I will only be making about 10 frags of each Zoa.

Thanks!

UPDATE 3/23/2014

Hey everyone!

This has been a great turn out. As you can see they are all spoken for smile.png

I MIGHT have enough to make a few more frags but i'll let you know on a future thread.

Thanks for all the support and i will begin fragging hopefully tomorrow. smile.png

Update for all the people who have paid. Keep an eye out on this thread and i will let you know which day they will be ready for pick up.

Thanks and can't wait to meet everyone in person! Happy fragging.

People who have paid smile.png

Kedds Reds

#1 - Jordan

#2 - Woods

#3 - Madsalt

#4 - JCAB

#5 - Richard L

#6 - Brandon150

#7 - Nathan

#8 - KKAAY

#9 - reeflover

#10 - fishybizness

#11 - Haze

Cat Eyes

#1 - Ty

#2 - Roy V

#3 - Woods

#4 - JCAB

#5 - Richard L

#6 - Brandon150

#7 - reeflover

#8 - fishybizness

#9 - Madsalt

#10 - Haze

post-3145-0-27620700-1395531442_thumb.jp

post-3145-0-76272500-1395531444_thumb.jp

Such a great turn out guys

I will post on here when they frags are ready. I plan to frag them tomorrow or Tuesday and let them heal all week. I'm mainly just going to break them rock on most of them. So they wont really need much healing time.

These will be held via paypal and first come first served.

For right now, i know i definitely have at least 10 frags (i counted over 150+ polyps on each colony) of each so if you would like to paypal me now in order to guarantee you get a piece message me for paypal info.

Thanks everyone.

Hey everyone!

This has been a great turn out. As you can see. Only 2 Cats eyes are available... if you want one. Message me before you try to paypal.

I MIGHT have enough to make a few more frags but don't want to make my colony too small. So you will find out on a future thread.

Thanks for all the support and i will begin fragging hopefully tomorrow. :)

Update for all the people who have paid. Keep an eye out on this thread and i will let you know which day they will be ready for pick up.

Thanks and can't wait to meet everyone in person! Happy fragging.

Hey everyone who purchased a frag.

I got them all fragged up last night. And they are now ready to go. They are all different sizes so who ever comes first get the bigger frags. :D

I'm available For the rest of thursday night, friday night after 6pm, and Saturday: i'm hoping to get most people to come between 9am-11am or Sunday between 3-6pm.

Message me for my address and number. Thanks alot for buying some of my frags.

For everyone who didn't get a chance for a frag. I have enough to make another 5 frags of each. Message me if you want one. Thanks