Potters angelfish and Flame angelfish

JLJ2188

Oh man, I want to say yes... I need to check with my daughter first. That may sounds odd, but she has picked out and named my last Potters and claimed it as hers. It died in my move. so I told her we could find a new fish for her. Just not 100% sure she wants another potters of other. Have you had either of them with your corals? Dwarf angels are hit and miss with them being coral safe.

Oh man, I want to say yes... I need to check with my daughter first. That may sounds odd, but she has picked out and named my last Potters and claimed it as hers. It died in my move. so I told her we could find a new fish for her. Just not 100% sure she wants another potters of other. Have you had either of them with your corals? Dwarf angels are hit and miss with them being coral safe.

nope, they haven't been around any corals just yet, they are still in quarantine. I have heard that potters are coral nippers but i was gonna try him out.

nope, they haven't been around any corals just yet, they are still in quarantine. I have heard that potters are coral nippers but i was gonna try him out.

I had three dwarfs in my tank before I moved, they all got along and there was no coral issues. I had a Coral Beauty, a Flame and a Rust

I might be interested in either one if no one else takes them. how long have they been in QT

The potters I had was a great reef safe fish, got along well with others, I never noticed him nipping at coral or my clam, but again I think it is hit an miss. I've read about them going to town on softies, as well as clams.

I had three dwarfs in my tank before I moved, they all got along and there was no coral issues. I had a Coral Beauty, a Flame and a Rust

I might be interested in either one if no one else takes them. how long have they been in QT

they have been in for two days. Doing well so far. both eating.

How far are they into treatment? Are they eating yet? Sorry for all the questions! Just want to be informed.

only two days. they were an online order gone wrong. SO i need to rehome them my emperor angel is very upset

Archived