220G build

Dustin Pedretti

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol...yeah...I've got the skimmer and lighting from my 120 that I'm gunna reconfigure..just gotta get more rock and maby sand...in comes Niko's reef...he has most all that and the livestock I'm thinking about, and what he dosnt have he can get it...haha shameless plug

Alrighty, so I guess this is my first day messing around with it. After searching ALL OVER town for bulk heads I couldn't find any, this town sucks if your looking for anything odd to the normal public.

I went over to Mannys place to look at his tank and possibly make some rock and got talked into putting baffles into a 55 long I got free a couple years ago. Went and bought the glass and messed with it after hanging out for a couple hrs with Manny. I decided to reuse the stand I made for my 120 and house my bearded dragon in the 120 I used as a sump and had left from my last set up. I put this directly behind the new tank and plan on tying them together and make it look like one giant piece of L shaped furniture when finishing everything out. nane8asa.jpg I'm putting the sump under both stands 1. because I don't feel like tearing this good built stand apart to put the 55 under it and 2. I'll have a ton of room for storage and my frag tank thatl go somewhere in there bety4a6u.jpg uje2u2aq.jpg zasesuze.jpgI started my baffles also, turns out I remember how to caulk so it went easy and clean until I noticed my glass wasn't level... great...now that's all I can think about.... don't think y'all can tell in these pictures but I can in person ba6y9yje.jpg ezyre2uz.jpg y5ymape2.jpg

Anywho...that's all I'm doing tonight...feels so good to be doing this stuff again

Hey boss id get a level flat piece of wood to directly support that sump instead of stacking stuff on one end and leaving it unsupported. May hold for a while. It will give out eventually

Archived