Moving Sale

engja123

Be careful of the livestock. The dog is a mean one. I picked up the small clam and one of the small Rose Bubble Tips. He said I could have anything else I wanted but I restrained myself from the bubble coral for $35 I think he said and it is large. Bring some zip locks if your headed over there. I was lucky and had my styro with me. The clams are huge and beautiful and nope I didn't take them either. He does have aptasia, hair and bubble algae which is why I passed on the bubble coral. No aptasia yet and it wasn't worth the risk for me. I scrubbed the little clam before letting it in the tank and no water made it in unless the clam was holding its breath through the drip acclimation. Good luck everyone who wants stuff. Hurry over cuz it is first come first served.

Cheers, Lara

I apologize for the delay.

Below is what I have left and pricing. I know I can be difficult to reach with the move and work. I apologize.

4 RBTA left- 2 large and 2 small - Asking 40 for the small and 60 for the large.

All of the chalices are left minus the miami hurricane - asking 40 for the orange chalice, 50 for the blue chalice, and 60 for the green

Asking 35 for the bubble coral

I have a handful of rocks with mushrooms and can work with someone if they'd like them.

Asking 60 for the Trachy

Asking 50 for the larger clams

Asking 40 for the Green Paly Nep (I may have the name wrong) (green branching tree in pic)

Send a PM for my number and I can text pics of anything.

The clam I have and the rose bubble tip are beautiful and doing great. I saw the large clams in person and they are very nice.

If you wanted a Rose bubble tip this is a good price and they were looking great when I was there. I think I picked the smallest one and it is still a nice size.