Making water in Pflugerville/Round Rock

SChrisEV

My water when entering my system is in the 400s tds. But I do also run for 10ish minutes to waste before I send it to the first DI canister, that helped a good bit, but I will burn through a lot of DI.

Im in Pville and have a rainsoft filter system for the house with a 6 stage RODI. I get about 300g of water out of my system before changing the DI chambers. My TDS is only 003 coming in, the CO2 depletes the DI pretty fast. Its really bad water though before it gets to the house filter system.

My water when entering my system is in the 400s tds. But I do also run for 10ish minutes to waste before I send it to the first DI canister, that helped a good bit, but I will burn through a lot of DI.

try putting some cheap in-line "fridge" blocks before your existing stuff. might help a bit at minimal cost. replace this one often.

• 2 months later...

try putting some cheap in-line "fridge" blocks before your existing stuff. might help a bit at minimal cost. replace this one often.
What is a fridge block ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived