Want to buy $5 frags

madsalt

I don't want this post to sound like I am being cheap. The reason I asked for $5 frags is because I want to really try to take my tank from startup to full reef without adding large corals. I want to grow them them out starting small all the way to me fragging them.

I am looking for soft and LPS with some SPS sprinkled in here and there.

• Like 1

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I dropped off all my frags at Niko's.

Don't feel ashamed to want small, cheap frags. Everything I start with is 2" of less and normally $10 or less. Half of the fun is watching them grow. I also don't want to feel like I wasted a ton of money if they die.

• Like 2

I definitely feel you on this. Lots of great people here on ARC... I recently joined in January, and started me a 20G Long tank the my Father in law, gave me... I have been stocking it with frags that I have gotten from here on ARC, from $5 - $10 range, with an occasional $15 frag... & the RBTA that Russell gave me a great deal on...

Thanks to the following for helping me start my tank

RobbinAustin - Birdsnest & Zoas

JeeperTy - Hydno, Fungia, & Red Cap Monti

ct67stang - Frogspawn, & Various Zoas

dsquared - Bicolor Frogspawn

nutz4fish - RBTA & Hammer

Haze512 - Duncan, Green Digi, & Birdsnest

Teresa - Gorgonian

Aquatek - Mushrooms, Candy Cane, Kenya Tree, & Pulsing Xenia

Fish Gallery - Mushroom

Here pretty soon, I'll be transferring everything to a 29G... The madness never stops...Lol

The next piece I am hoping to try and score is a small Bubble Coral... But good luck Madsalt... It is out there.... & I agree totally with Sascha D. too

I've got some Ponape birds nest frags still. Also have a small, single orange ric and and few small mixed zoas I'd sell for $5.

The birds nest is mounted but the ric and zoas aren't. The zoas are a mix of, I believe, radioactive dragons eyes and green bay packers.

I've got some Ponape birds nest frags still. Also have a small, single orange ric and and few small mixed zoas I'd sell for $5.

The birds nest is mounted but the ric and zoas aren't. The zoas are a mix of, I believe, radioactive dragons eyes and green bay packers.

They are in the tank and doing good. The zoas that were mounted have opened and closed and when I took the pics they weren't opened so I will try again. Thanks for meeting me today, the corals look great

post-2485-0-22801400-1393889795_thumb.jp

post-2485-0-40676100-1393889799_thumb.jp

post-2485-0-07611200-1393889804_thumb.jp

If you ever need more SPS frags, I got plenty $5 frags especially some birdsnest (pink, ORA green, BOP, Hyacinth) need trimming, purple stylo, two different pocillo (ORA red tip and valentine), also got various monti digi (red, green, fire, yelllow lantana, purple, spongodes, etc) and other encrusting and plating monti available. Also have many other acro (these might be a little depending on the size of the frag) that's already fragged and healed including blueberry star turaki, skittle grandualosa, ultimate stag, poletti blue stag, small PC rainbow frag, and I think I might have a nicely healed oregon tort off the top of my head if you ever interested. Just being too lazy to post any but you are welcome to come over on the weekend and grab any of these for cheap.

• Like 1

If you ever need more SPS frags, I got plenty $5 frags especially some birdsnest (pink, ORA green, BOP, Hyacinth) need trimming, purple stylo, two different pocillo (ORA red tip and valentine), also got various monti digi (red, green, fire, yelllow lantana, purple, spongodes, etc) and other encrusting and plating monti available. Also have many other acro (these might be a little depending on the size of the frag) that's already fragged and healed including blueberry star turaki, skittle grandualosa, ultimate stag, poletti blue stag, small PC rainbow frag, and I think I might have a nicely healed oregon tort off the top of my head if you ever interested. Just being too lazy to post any but you are welcome to come over on the weekend and grab any of these for cheap.

I may very well do that. Those frags sounds like a bunch of names for pot lol, not that I would know the names of pot